Interviewing other bloggers in your blog will let your readers have a bit of variety as they get to know more about other bloggers and their profile. It may not sound good if you ask the similar question to all the bloggers you interview in your blog. For example, you can’t ask the same questions that you asked a technical blogger to a fashion blogger. However, here is a list of 40 questions that may give you an idea of framing questions for interviewing a blogger. You can make slight changes on these questions depending upon the niche and profile of a blogger that you interview.
1. Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
2. Describe how did you first get into blogging?
3. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
4. How would you describe your blogging style?
6. What type of networking do you think is better to enhance your traffic to the blog?
7. What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his readers?
8. What would be your ideal working environment?
9. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
10. What do you think is the best strategy that worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog?
11. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
12. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
13. Tell me about your proudest achievement?
14. Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
15. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
16. How do you think I rate your blog as an interviewer?
17. What do you do in your spare time?
18. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
19. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
20. Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why they are your favourites?
21. What inspired you to start your blog?
22. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up
23. Can you tell me about few sources from where you get products for review on your site?
24. What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
25. In the future where do you hope your blog will take you?
26. Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your blogging journey?
27. Do you have any specific goals for the rest of this year?
28. What is the biggest difference in your life post-blogging?
29. Did you have any professional help or did you created the blog yourself?
30. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
31. How much time do you spend blogging?
32. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
33. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
34. Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
35.A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
Make suitable questions keeping in mind the niche of the interviewee. For example, if the interviewee is a fashion blogger, the following questions can be used.
36. Who was your first style icon?
37. Who takes the majority of your photos?
38. What would you say that is the biggest challenge about fashion blogging?
39. How would you describe your personal style and is there a person who is a fashion inspiration to you?
40. What would you say that is the greatest satisfaction of being a fashion blogger? (Invitations to fashion events, interaction with people, gifts, etc.)
Also,read my contribution on PAC as an expert author here:-
Image courtesy: Pixabay